||We would be pleased
to assist you in all areas of your legal needs including real estate and mortgages.
Taking care of your Real Estate needs
We will give you...
Your home is probably the most important investment you have.
Whether you are buying, selling or mortgaging, you want to be sure that you are protected
as much as possible. You want your questions answered in language that you can understand.
You want to know what will take place and when you can expect it to happen.
- Courteous, prompt and professional service
- The personal attention of a lawyer
- Answers to your questions
- Advice as to what you should do, and when
- Competitive prices
- Convenient hours and location.
in the heart of the south side of Edmonton, we offer free parking and office hours of 8:30 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 to 4:30 pm. If you are unable to meet with us during regular office hours,
alternate appointments can be set up in the evening and on Saturdays as required.
Real Estate Fee Structure
only, or cash & assume mortgage)
|Purchase with new
Plus Goods and Services Tax as applicable
- Prices subject to change August 1, 2007.
- Above fees are for transactions of
$450,000 or less, and do not include
- disbursements, photocopies, or faxes
- drafting or reviewing offer to purchase
- construction mortgages involving more than one mortgage draw
- matters not normally arising in
standard residential real estate transactions (e.g. payment of writs and liens, non-compliance with
bylaws, permit applications, encroachments, damage disputes, interim financing, out-of-province signing, negotiations regarding
closing interest, tenancy at will, deficiencies, negotiations with builders regarding the contract or deficiencies or delays in construction, etc.).
These additional services will be charged on a time-expended basis at a rate of $275.00 per hour, plus GST.
Approved lenders include:
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
- Bank of Montreal
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Canadian Western Bank
- Computershare Trust Company of Canada
- First National Financial
- Firstline Mortgage
- HSBC Bank Canada
- Investors Group
- Laurentian Bank
- Maple Trust
- MCAP Mortgage Corp.
- President's Choice Financial
- ResMor Trust Company
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Servus Credit Union
- TD Canada Trust
- Treasury Branches
sure your lender knows that you want us to act for you when you apply for your mortgage.
We would be pleased to assist you in all areas of your legal needs including incorporations, commercial transactions, wills and estates, personal directives, enduring powers of attorney, arbitration and mediation, lawsuits, employment matters and others.